Garmin’s new smartwatches Fenix 7 series and Epix Gen 2 are regularly getting all the essential updates since launching. In the past, it has also received a stable version along with some other Alpha and Beta firmware. In every new piece of code, the company tries to stabilize the system and improves watch quality. Now, again Garmin has released new 9.31 beta updates for the new Fenix 7 series & Epix 2 smartwatches.
The previous version was 9.28, and now with the 9.31 version, it solves many problems on the watches. As we look at the changelog, then the list is now minimizing, which indicates we are near to seeing the stable version any time soon. When the new Alpha version started, there were over 100 changes to the watches. Now, in the latest 9.31 beta, it has fixed only 11 issues. This month, Fenix 7 series and Epix Gen 2 could get the stable version.
To know what changes came in the new beta firmware, refer to the list below.
– Fixed issue where stocks app settings were not persisting after a power down of the device.
– Fixed issue where weather subpages were no longer accessible.
– The fixed potential issue with the Primary Race feature where a race could not count for the event.
– Fixed potential missing settings in GCM for non-solar devices.
– Fixed potential shutdown in Primary Race widget glance if in the widget when a race is created or deleted.
– Fixed potential shutdown in Primary Race widget glance.
– Fixed potential shutdown with Primary Race widget glance if no races are set.
– Fixed potential shutdown with the cycling power guide mini-map.
– Fixed potential UI issue in Daily Suggested Workouts Plan Overview.
– Fixed transit card activation issue.
– Fixed UI issue when altitude or barometer data was used in widget glance folders.