The Fitbit Charge 2 is now almost 4-year-old and Charge 3 is more than one year in the market. We are now heading to see Fitbit Charge 4 and the company may soon announce the next fitness tracker, and I hope everything goes fine with Google & Fitbit acquisition. These two trackers are older than most of the current bands like Mi Band 4, Huawei Band 4 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Fit and Honor Band 5 is some of them. You can get all the essential features from both of these bands and getting WhatsApp messages is also possible.
The Fitbit Versa & Versa 2 is premium smartwatches with highly rated functions, but you can use most of them on Charge 3. In 2016 the company had known that how getting app notifications & alerts will be useful on the fitness bands. The experience will not be the same to get WhatsApp notifications on the tiny screen but it is enough to alert you about incoming messages.
WhatsApp on Fitbit Charge 2 & Charge 3
1. Open Fitbit app
2. Then tap on Account or your Profile picture
3. Here tap on Charge 2/Charge 3
4. Now click on Notifications
5. After that, Enable Notification Service
6. It will redirect to your phone’s Notification Access
7. Activate toggle of Fitbit app
8. Then Accept the terms & click on Allow
9. Now come back to app & click on Notifications
10. You will see Text Messages, open it
11. Turn on the toggle of ‘On.’
12. Now select WhatsApp to receive messages
It is the way to get the incoming messages from WhatsApp messenger. You will see a text from the overall message and see all the formats head to the paired smartphone. The main work of the fitness tracker in this corner is to notify about the important messages so Fitbit Charge 2 & Charge 3 make sure to deliver it. You can ask me any questions regarding this article by dropping your words in the below conversation box.