If you are reading this article that means you are die hard user of Facebook and you are using it daily to connect with your friends and family members. Facebook is now world’s number one social media network and there are billions of people using it for different purposes. If you count Facebook user then it is on number 3 in country population and only China and India has large population than Facebook. On the Facebook you can connect with whole world by simply sending request to them and if they accept our request then we will become friends to them.
Also we can see lifestyles of most celebrities on it by just following them. So isn’t it great and isn’t is easy as it looks? But no it is not easy and here are also some pros and cons. We all know about its pros but do we know its cons? Do you know that Facebook can block your account if you use it wrongly or if you use it in bad manner?
First fit in your mind that on Facebook you can’t do anything you want and there are some limits. Don’t think it is totally wrong, like all companies and other social media networks it also has some serious terms and conditions and every users must follow them. If you avoid any one rules then Facebook will dismiss or block your account for some period and in that period you can’t use or login to your account.
These rules are made in fever of those users who don’t want to get disturb from spammer or those people to whome they don’t like or don’t know personally. This is specifically useful for female users who want to avoid spammer and unknown person in first place. If someone continously disturbing them then that time they can use block option and after that the person who was sending request will permanently blocked to view someone’s account who blocked them.
So why someone can block us or why Facebook can block or suspend our account? If you also curious about these questions and want their solutions then read following rules of Facebook which are very strick to make Facebook clean and user friendly social media network.
1. If user send many requests to unknown person. This is the main reason to block user’s account.
2. If users are spamming too much and violating their rules and regulations.
3. If user found by doing bad experiments.
4. If user is sending adult images to unknown person then chances are he or she blocked user.
5. User is new and in the first few days he is sending requests to too many friends.
6. Sent too many requests and no one was accepted it and if user do this again and again, that time Facebook could block user for some days or month and in this period user can’t send new requests.
7. User accepting each and every friend request without knowing them. This could be harmful for female users, because they gets most requests and if they accept every request then Facebook might think as a fake account.
These are the common mistakes users does on Facebook and by result gets account suspension. So if it happens to someone then what should we do and how to use our account again? Then yes there are solutions and you must follow them.
1. If user’s account is blocked by Facebook then there is only one option to get your account back. After suspension Facebook will ask you about your ID card, driving license, Passport or School ID and if you give them then they can remove your suspension.
2. Blocked by user. This is not in your hand, because if someone don’t like you then he or she has full freedom to block you. So there is only option to Unblock user’s account is that person, if he or she want then they can unblock you.
These are the common mistakes new users do on Facebook and get their account blocked. If you are new user then don’t sent too many requests to other people even if you know them personally. Slowly when days passed away then you will get trust and then you can send requests to all people.
But here also the catch, now you are old doesn’t mean you can send requests to everyone, because that time they will punish you by blocking your account requests and in these blocking days you can’t send requests to anyone. So use your Facebook account carefully to avoid any punishments.
It is better to link your mobile number with Facebook to avoid such incidents. It will make simple to you to recover your account if in future it get blocked. To link mobile number go to setting and choose your security. By linking your personal number you will get double security for your Facebook account.