Garmin has released a new beta software update to the Forerunner 945 smartwatch. The new firmware version 3.08 brings the most notable PacePro feature to the watches. The PacePro is first-kind of function offers dynamic, grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity by using your personal pacing preferences & elevation. With the PacePro, your performance will be enhanced in various fitness activities. Garmin has introduced this feature into its new series watches, and now it has released for older wearable in the Beta version.
The new firmware has also added additional data field configurations (5 and 6 fields) and graphical gauge data fields i. e. heart rate, cadence, etc. There are some other notable changes to the existing features that enhanced in the new firmware update. All the changes in the latest software are below.
1. Added PacePro feature
2. Added additional data field configurations
3. Added graphical gauge data fields
4. Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management
5. Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
6. Improvement to headphone pairing and media player
7. Improvement to golf
8. Improvement/fixes for Connect IQ
9. Some upgrades for segments/Strava segments
10. Various other fixes/improvements
These ten features have been taken care of in the new update. Garmin has fixed battery life issues & stabilizes Bluetooth connectivity by repairing minor & significant bugs. To get the latest update on your Garmin smartwatch, go to the Express app and download it.
Madhav Biradar started his career in technology back in 2011, where he covered mobile & gaming articles. He is an enthusiast in smartphone & wearable gadgets. In his free time, he likes to read about new tech gadgets and watch movies.