The two smartwatches in Huami’s Amazfit line up is now getting the latest firmware in all major countries. The Amazfit Stratos and Stratos+ are the two smartwatches that are receiving new software that brings some improvements over the existing features. It also fixes some minor issues to enhance the user experience on the watches. The firmware version 126.96.36.199 is seeding China, Philippines, Poland, Java, India, and more. The main of the software is to focus on fitness features. It has fixed workout metrics to provide you accurate data during indoor and outdoor activities.
Here are the notable changes into the latest firmware version 188.8.131.52:
1. Calibrate your workout after treadmill running.
2. View your workout metrics of the current set and last set while running/walking/outdoor cycling/indoor running/trail running. (Need Amazfit App 3.4.7 or higher version.)
3. View your personal best record after running/ outdoor cycling/ climbing. ( Need Amazfit app 3.4.7 or higher version.)
4. Set breaks in a custom interval workout. ( Need Amazfit app 3.4.7 or higher version)
5. Workout & system stability improvements.
6. Various bug fixes.
This month, Amazfit GTR & Amazfit GTS has received a new function called PAI to motivate users in their daily workouts. Both Amazfit GTR & GTS has also witnessed significant improvements in various areas. Now the two Stratos family smartwatches receiving the newest piece of code.
To check the update on your Amazfit Stratos & Stratos+ smartwatch go to the official Amazfit app. Note that some features will only support app version 3.4.7 or higher version, so get the new version from Android Play Store or Apple App Store.
Madhav Biradar started his career in technology back in 2011, where he covered mobile & gaming articles. He is an enthusiast in smartphone & wearable gadgets. In his free time, he likes to read about new tech gadgets and watch movies.