StarLine developers are working on their official app to release soon on all Samsung smartwatches. Company has posted it on its official website and promised to launch the app in the first quarter of 2019. The app will support on Samsung Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Gear S2 smartwatches & Gear Fit2 & Gear Fit2 Pro fitness trackers. The original StarLine app for smartwatches has already been launched on Apple Watches & Wear OS watches.
It will work as your daily assistant to manage options of protection. The StarLine app will help users to provide the security and to control their cars in many ways. At the beginning StarLine will release basic functions to its Tizen version. In the first version it will gives option to turn on & turn off the car engine remotely. The other main feature is you can find & activate the car by sending the command in big parking lot.
The StarLine app on Samsung smartwatches will comes with main 3 features:
• Control the remote engine start
• Set and disarm the vehicle
• Send commands to activate the siren to find his car in the parking lot.
This is the first version of the StarLine on Tizen so it comes with basic functions. Later developers will add more advanced features in the future updates. To get all benefits of the app users need to follow some requirements and those are below.
1. Security and telematic equipment StarLine with GSM-Interface.
2. Smartwatches on the Tizen with Internet access.
3. Account on the portal Starline.online to connect your smartwatch to the management of smart protection StarLine.
StarLine has promised this app will be available to free for Samsung smartwatches and it will provide all the original features as its Apple watches & Wear OS watches. After the launch you can download the app from Galaxy App Store.