Samsung smartwatches are becoming more premium with every update they get each month. The company always try to do its best to introduce new features on the wearables and the previous software update was one of them. The Good Night mode, Bixby, new App tray, heart rate low, Breath Guide and the improved Samsung Health are a few notable changes to mention here. Now with Samsung smartwatches, we can do more than we thought and taking screenshots is also possible on it.
Since the Gear series smartwatches, it is possible to take a screenshot of your current display and send those images to the paired smartphone. You can take a screenshot on your Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active & newest Galaxy Watch Active 2 smartwatch. The steps are easy than you thought, follow these simple steps to take screenshots on your wearable.
Take Screenshots on Samsung smartwatch
1. Tap & hold the Home button. It is on the right at below side on your smartwatch.
2. Now swipe your finger from left to right. Congratulation! You have your first screenshot.
These are the only steps you need to take a successful screenshot. Make sure you don’t hold the Home button too much otherwise the other given tasks will activate. After taking a picture now you have to send it to your paired smartphone. To do that, follow these simple steps.
3. Open Gallery. The screenshot will save in the Gallery.
4. The watch will make a new folder for saved screenshots, open it.
5. Tap on the image that you want to send to your paired smartphone.
6. You will see 3 dots on the right side of the image, tap on it.
7. Now you have given 2 options ‘Delete’ & ‘Send to phone.’
8. Click on Send to phone and your watch will send taken image to your paired phone.
Make sure, while sending images from Samsung smartwatch to paired smartphone, both gadgets are connected. These above steps will work on any Samsung smartwatch including Galaxy Watch, Watch Active & Watch Active 2. If you find any difficulty then feel free to drop your words in the comment section.