We have responded to every WhatsApp message that received on the Wear OS smartwatch. Like smartphones, you can reply to it, make a voice call, or just delete it. The one thing that was missing until now is the ability to start a conversation, and some other features too. It changed after Facebook officially launched WhatsApp for Wear OS watches.
Like you, no one has believed it in the first place that WhatsApp is now available for watches. But I have personally used it on my Google Pixel Watch, and the experience is much better. I have sent simple messages, replied with text, and voice note, and used emojis, stickers, and even images.
It is really simple to use WhatsApp on Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch, Fossil Gen 6, and TicWatch Pro 3, and in this tutorial, I will guide you on how to install it. Follow every step so you should know about it.
1. You don’t have to do anything different to get the app. Just open the Play Store & Update the app to its newest version.
2. Later come back to smartwatch & again open Play Store.
3. Here search for WhatsApp Messenger and tap on it.
4. Now download it on your Pixel Watch, and log in to it with your WhatsApp account.
5. It will ask you to verify your account and send a verification code on your smartphone.
6. Open the link and enter the verification code.
7. After successful verification, it will synchronize all your contacts and chats on Wear OS Watch. Let it finish and you are ready to use the app.
8. As you can see, we can start the conversation, and send a message with text, image, audio, or other inputs.
The app is in the early stage so wait for a few updates to get more features.
I guess you understand everything that I covered in this video. If you like this, then give a big thumbs up. It will make my day. And subscribing to the channel will be the cherry on top.
Untill now, I still not sure bow to use it on my smasung watch 2.