Apple Watch Series 8 & Watch Ultra are the two most advanced watches from the company. These are the best smartwatches in the market with their rich environment for apps, games, and lots of watch faces. The best features from Apple and the support of third-party developers make it useful in many ways. The fitness, music streaming, news, and weather apps are common to this watch. The only sad part is the popular WhatsApp Messenger app is missing on the Apple Watch Series. Due to some limitations, WhatsApp is still missing on these watches.
There is no fixed date as to when WhatsApp will launch on Apple watches, but until then, there is another way to use it. By following some steps, you can receive notifications, view inside images, and use smart replies, voice input & keyboard to answer the messages. Apple has created the best watch to handle all your notifications. Here are a few simple steps to use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch Series 8 & Watch Ultra.
WhatsApp on Apple Watch Series 8 & Watch Ultra
- First, make sure you have WhatsApp on your iPhone. If not, then download it from iOS App Store & log in to it.
- Now on your iPhone, go to Settings -> Notifications -> WhatsApp Messenger.
- After that, turn on Allow Notifications & show it in the Notification Center option.
- Now open the Watch app on your smartphone. Here go to My Watch -> Notifications option
- In the Notifications, enable the Notifications Indicator option.
- Also on the same screen, activate other options like Show summary when locked, or Show full notifications.
- Now in the ‘Show Notifications on Wrist Down’ option, search for WhatsApp Messenger
- Now click on the app for more options.
- Here make sure to allow notifications.
- Also, you can enable Sound & haptic options from the more settings.
You are ready to get all your Whatsapp notifications on your new Apple Watch Series 8 & Watch Ultra
When you get a new WhatsApp message, then it will appear on the main screen. You can reply, forward, or delete it. The watch supports all kinds of messages like images, stickers, GIFs & emojis. If you want to make some changes to the app notifications on the watch, then simply go to Settings, and change them from the Notifications tab.
Follow these steps and use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch. You can ask any questions regarding this article in the comments box below.