Using WhatsApp messenger on smartphone or smartwatch is the common thing, as it is the popular and fast social media network to stay tuned with the updates related your friends and family. But there is the best thing that now you can experience this app on your Huawei smartwatch. Though there is no dedicated WhatsApp application for the smart wearables, still you can respond to messages or see notifications on your wrist if you have paired your smartwatch with smartphone. This is not only problem with Android Wear OS smartwatches, it is also problem with Samsung’s Tizen & Apple’s Watch OS smartwatches that not any platform have dedicated messenger app. In the Android, Fitbit, Garmin & Amazefit watches are still in the same era.
Huawei Watch 2 & Watch 2 Pro are the perfect companion of your wrist, packed with several laudable features. Huawei Watch 2 accommodates 1.2 inches AMOLED display and built with Android Wear OS 2.0 platform. Huawei Watch 2 contains Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 Quad-core 1.1GHz processor. Thanks to its 4GB internal storage along with 768MB RAM, you can install several supported apps on the device.
The Huawei Watch 2 Pro has 1.2-inch screen, 4GB storage, 768MB RAM & 420mAh battery. These both smartwatches have several other impressive features. Now comes back to the point and see how to use WhatsApp on Huawei watches. Here are the simple steps that guide you to have access to WhatsApp messages on your Huawei Watch 2 & Watch 2 Pro.
1. First of all, ensure that you have paired your Huawei Watch with your smartphone in order to activate this feature.
2. After that login your WhatsApp on smartphone. This will enable you to have access to messages on your smartwatch.
3. Now go to the Settings of your smartwatch in order to connect your WhatsApp with smartwatch.
4. You have to turn on the notification in the Setting to get all the WhatsApp notifications on your wrist.
5. Once you completed this setting you will be able to get all the messages on your Huawei smartwatch.
Recommend: 15 Best Huawei Watch apps in 2019
By this way you can enhance your connectivity and have access to all the important notifications on your wrist. You will receive notification on home screen of your smartwatch, now you can reply to the chats without practically using Huawei smartphones. Smartwatches provide the alternate way to stay connected with the friends and family. If you observe any difficulty while activating WhatsApp on your Huawei Watch 2 or Huawei Watch 2 Pro, then please inform us in the comment box below. If you found this article helpful then please share it with your other friends.