Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is now trying to stay in the wearable market with Apple, Samsung & Fitbit to gain market shares. Still, the company has to go much further to make room for itself in the smartwatch market. The LiteOS is slowly getting supported apps and watch faces for the wearables so users could take most of them. As both smartwatches are now running on LiteOS, you must know how to download apps & watch faces on your smartwatch. In this article, we will briefly guide you about how to install or change watch faces on the Watch GT series.
Note that, Huawei Health app on iOS devices doesn’t allow you to download watch faces. The support for Apple smartphones has yet to come, and it may happen with upcoming updates. To download the faces, switch to Android smartphones.
You can use family members or friend’s Android smartphones. Use it temporarily until you download your favorite faces and then switch back to your iPhone. Here are the steps to download or change watch faces on Huawei Watch GT 2, GT 2e & GT 2 Pro.
Download watch faces on Watch GT 2, GT 2e & GT 2 Pro
1. Open Huawei Health app on Android smartphone
2. Now touch Devices, and then Device name
3. Here is the Watch Face
4. Here, choose a watch face as you like and install it
5. After installing, the watch will switch to a new face. You can make it default by touching Set as default
In this way, you can download & install new watch faces on your Huawei Watch GT 2, GT 2e & GT 2 Pro smartwatches. To change the downloaded watch faces follow the below steps.
Change watch faces on Watch GT 2, GT 2e & GT 2 Pro
You can change the main screen look of your watch in three ways.
1. Open Huawei Health App. Then go to Devices – Device name. Touch More next to Watch Faces. Here choose the ‘Mine’ option to select the different face and then Set as Default.
2. Touch & hold the main screen of your watch. Now swipe left or right to choose another watch face.
3. Press the Up button on the watch. Now swipe until you find Settings. In the setting, go to Display, and then Watch Face. Here swipe left or right to choose.
Huawei Watch GT 2, GT 2e & GT 2 Pro comes with 16MB of memory space so it is difficult to store more watch faces at once. You can delete unused watch faces and then download another one. To remove it, go to Health app – Devices – Device name – More in watch faces – Mine. Here choose the watch face that you want to delete and then tap on the Delete icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Madhav Biradar started his career in technology back in 2011, where he covered mobile & gaming articles. He is an enthusiast in smartphone & wearable gadgets. In his free time, he likes to read about new tech gadgets and watch movies.