Samsung is now releasing the fifth One UI Watch 4.5 beta update to the Galaxy Watch 4 & Watch 4 watches. It has released new R860XXU1ZVG7 beta firmware for the Wear OS 3-based smartwatches. The beta version is now heading to its final stage, and the company may release it with the next Galaxy Watch 5. In the latest beta version, Samsung has fixed and improved existing apps and services to enhance their usability.
In a new version, Samsung has fixed many issues regarding the watch face section. Watch Face area was most impacted in the last beta, and now the company has solved it. It has fixed downloaded watch faces not recovered, permission issues with clock & digital dashboard faces, force close issues with some complications, and improved SGG watch faces.
These are the changes in the new beta version.
* Bugs that have been fixed
– Stabilized Watchface function.
– Fixed the permission issue of clock and weather complication in digital dashboard.
– Fixed the issue that downloaded watchface is not recovered.
– Fixed forced close issue when a challenge is completed after setting together complication.
– Improved SGG watchface stabilit
– Fixed the compatibility issue of bubble view in Line app.
– Improved the problem that the display is on slowly at wrist up during cycle exercise.
– Improved battery charging function.
– Stabilized the power consumption.
– Improved the correctness of Compass app.
To download the latest beta version, first, download the Watch 4 Manager to the new 188.8.131.52718 version. In the previous update, the Watch 4 Manager was also broken. Hope this time it will not get such an issue.