The Fenix 6 series has now moved to the latest 22.83 beta firmware update. Garmin has dispatched a new beta version for the Fenix 6 series with tons of fixes and improvements. The previous 22.80 beta software version has given an almost stable experience to users since the last alpha version. With the 22.83 beta update, users will not see any new features, but the stability of existing features and services. The major UI issues with HRV status glance and VO2 Max glance has been fixed.
Further, the intermittent issue with VO2 max history graphs has been solved by the company. In the latest beta, Garmin has found that the watch failed to send the last 7-day history of HRV data to Garmin Connect app. The company has now taken care of the problem in this version. It has also solved the problem with the glances, where the HRV widget and training status would not be accessible when it is turned off.
In the new 22.83 beta version, Garmin has fixed a total of 13 issues. Here is the list of all of those fixes.
– Fixed an issue on CIQ applications where the BatteryInDays field was reporting incorrect data.
– Fixed an issue with incorrect speed data being displayed on water-based activities including SUP and Row.
– Fixed a potential UI issue in HRV Status glance.
– Fixed a potential UI issue in VO2 Max glance.
– Fixed an intermittent issue that would freeze the device when displaying a Training Status tip.
– Fixed an intermittent issue that would cause the device to freeze when discarding or saving an activity.
– Fixed an intermittent UI issue on the VO2 Max history graph.
– Fixed an issue where additional information on the Training Status and HRV widgets would not be accessible when glances are turned off.
– Fixed an issue where run/walk/idle splits in a multisport activity would report 0:00:00.
– Fixed an issue where the device would be unable to successfully sync via wifi.
– Fixed an issue where the device was not detecting floors climbed when in a Floor Climb activity as a part of a multisport.
– Fixed an issue where the device was unable to send the 7-day history of HRV data to Garmin Connect.
– Fixed a potential UI issue when disabling sleep while viewing the HRV widget.