Samsung is moving fast towards its goal to dispatch the Android 12 version to its Galaxy devices. This week, Samsung has already distributed the second One UI 4 beta update for Galaxy Z Fold 3 & Flip 3. Now, today the company is seeding a third beta version for these foldable phones. It is a faster rollout than the Galaxy S21 devices, were receive beta updates every two weeks. Of course, Samsung is now rolling out a stable version, so it wants to make it fast.
The firmware version ZUKG is now seeding on the Z Fold 3 & Flip 3 devices. The new beta comes with plenty of bug fixes to stabilize the code. It has fixed issues with the color pallet, screen brightness, and other problems. The company roadmap has revealed both devices will get a stable One UI 4 version next month. Here is the changelog for the devices.
– Bounces in the palette background setting
– Cover screen brightness cannot be adjusted
– When the app is closed, the desktop is briefly changed to green
– After temporarily keeping the screen bright, when the cover screen is turned on restored to setting brightness
– When double-tapping the cover screen, the screen turns on late
– When unlocking while unfolding, it blinks and there is no animation.
– No Service (U+ 5G) after the call ends
– Some apps do not vibrate when notifications occur
– Kakaotalk direct sharing not working