With the new Galaxy S22 series, Samsung has introduced some new features to the camera. Further, there are also new features that have been launched on the Expert RAW app. Now Samsung is bringing all those One UI 4.1 camera features to the older devices. The Galaxy S21 Ultra will today receive a stable Expert RAW app to enhance camera performance. The app will now support outside South Korea for S21 Ultra. Coming back to new camera features, not all functions will come to all the devices.
Here is the list of features that will come to specific models.
• Night portrait function to the front camera – Galaxy S20 series, Note 20 series, Galaxy S21 series, Z Fold 2, Z Flip & Z Fold 3 devices
• Pet recognition support – Galaxy S21 series, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3, S21 FE, Note 20 series, Z Fold 2, Z Flip & S20 FE
• Lighting position editing function – Galaxy S21 series, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3, S21 FE, Note 20 series, Fold 2, Z Flip & S20 FE
• Telephoto lens support for portrait video – Galaxy S21 series, Z Fold 3 & S21 FE
• Enhanced Director’s view – Galaxy S21 series, Z Fold 3 & Flip 3
• Add a telephoto lens to pro/pro video mode – Galaxy S21 Ultra, S20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra Fold 3 & Fold 2
- Expert RAW (Separate app) – Galaxy S20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra, S21 Ultra, Z Fold 2, & Fold 3
Apart from that, it will bring a pop-up window control function & separate storage function for front & rear camera videos to all these devices. It also improved playback & editing on these devices. Finally, Samsung has made a few changes to the mode positions and moved them to the new locations. All these features will come to supported models in the One UI 4.1 update, which could start rolling out from today.