After releasing the major 9.24 beta firmware version with plenty of changes, now Garmin is moving ahead to the 9.28 Beta. The company is now releasing the latest 9.28 beta software update for the Fenix 7 series, Epix Gen 2 & Quatix 7 smartwatches. In this version, Garmin has enhanced all the changes that were brought since the stable 8.37 firmware version. Also, it has fixed many errors that were encountered in the previous 9.24 beta and 9.27 alpha updates.
The changelog mentions that it has fixed an issue where the bug does not allow editing sleep/wake time and sleep true up. The HRV status glance & Cycling power guide UI issue has been fixed in this software. In the only added function, it has brought support for stocks in China. The new function will be useful for Chinese users for sure.
It is a beta version for Fenix 7 series, Epix Gen 2 & Quatix 7 watches. You can download the software using the GCM app from your paired smartphone. You can see all the changes in the 9.24 beta in the below list.
– Added support for stocks in China.
– Fixed issue causing the inability to edit sleep/wake time and sleep true up.
– Fixed issue where Tide area name would not show up.
– Fixed potential UI issue in HRV Status glance.
– Fixed run/walk/idle splits for multisport.
– Fixed UI issue with snowshoe icon when starting a snowshoeing activity.
– Fixed UI issues with Cycling Power Guides.
– Improved Daily Suggested Workout plan overview.