In the new beta 22.85 version, Garmin has fixed some minor issues for the Fenix 6 series. The latest beta version has been dispatched today and users can now download it. As we can check the changelog, the list of fixes has reduced compared to the previous version, which means the company has taken care of many issues. The major fix in the update is with the Music Player & Garmin Pay app. The sudden shutdown while using the Music Player & Garmin Pay was a major problem for some users, and now it has been fixed.
There are three other fixes regarding the UI of some services. The potential UI problem with the Strength activity tracker, HRV status tip message, and Acute load history graph has finally been solved. In the changelog, you will see another fix, but it is not for the Fenix 6 series watches. To download the latest 22.85 beta version, go to the GCM app on your Android or Apple smartphone.
Here is the full changelog in the new beta version.
– Fixed a potential UI issue on the Strength activity timer.
– Fixed a potential UI issue with the HRV Status tip message.
– Fixed a potential UI issue with the Acute Load History graph.
– Fixed a potential shutdown when using the music player.
– Fixed a potential shutdown when using Garmin Pay.