In the major updates, Samsung has released new app versions to its some major apps. The Good Lock, Theme Park, Home Up, NotiStar, Clock Face, Weather and other apps have received new app versions. Some of them are updated to get the better results, and some are lucky to receive new features. The main Good Lock app itself have received three changes. Theme Park has got one new change, Home Up has four changes, NotiStar has two changes, and the Clock Face has two changes. Here is the list of changes you will see in the latest app updates.
1. NotiStar (V184.108.40.206)
– Display in NotiStar notifications when the device’s’Lock Screen> Hide Notifications’ is turned on.
– Special character search error correction. (Keyword search may not work properly for some special characters)
2. Good Lock (V2.0.00.3)
– Arrange the order by whether or not the app is installed.
– New app (Routine+) applied in advance.
– Fixed other GUI issues.
3. Home Up (V2.0.01.19)
– Task Changer layout added (Vertical List / Slim List)
– Added Mini mode (supported only for List / Grid / Stack list type)
– Circular list mode added (Vertical List/Slim List only)
– Provides direct opening of split screen on the Recent App (Recent) screen
4. Theme Park (V220.127.116.11)
– Added function to load theme park theme
5. ClockFace (V2.2.29)
– GIF image update
– Added angle correction when editing custom items
※If you are using One UI 3 terminal, please update to the latest Always On Display. ( 18.104.22.168 or later) (Settings -> Lock Screen -> Always On Display -> Always On Display Information -> Update Progress)
You can update all these apps from the Galaxy Store. At this moment when we are writing, this updates are available to install in South Korea and India. It will not take too much to enter your country. To check the updates manually go to Galaxy Store app.
Source: Galaxy Store