Huawei announced Watch 4 series watches last month, and now we are seeing the first update for these unreleased watches. Huawei brings HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 software version with some new tested features. The 1.83MB file comes to finish some unfinished work and to add new functions to the core. It has improved its user interface, connectivity, health sensors, outdoor activities, and battery life. It also has Health Glance to deep dive and counters Apple Watch Ultra.
The changelog for the first update is quite long, and many changes occurred in it. We have gathered all pieces together, and here is the official changelog for it. For your information, from the end of this month, Huawei Watch 4 series will debut in the European market. Users will notice the pending update when they buy a new Huawei smartwatch.
Official Huawei changelog
- Adds the Health Glance feature, which allows you to measure ten health indicators including basic, cardiovascular (including ECG), and respiratory health in just 60 seconds. Once the check is complete, you’ll get a report and a professional in-depth analysis of the results.
- Launches the fresh-new activity rings, which display three types of indexes: Move, Exercise, and Stand. Reaching your goals for all three rings will help you lead a healthier life.
- Adds detailed sleep data on your watch thanks to the updated HUAWEI TruSleepTM.
- Adds the Golf Course mode to Workout.
- Adds service widgets, and they can be customized as needed.
- Optimizes the Planet Quest watch face, which can automatically switch to a different planet/ satellite at 00:00 each day.
- Adds the Dynamic Weather watch face.
- Adds the Multi-Function watch face, and the diverse components can also be customized.
- Adds the eSIM Standalone Number feature, which means that you can apply for a standalone eSIM card so you can make and receive calls independently on your watch.
- Optimizes user experience of the Workout app in certain scenarios.
- Adds support for Alipay payment.