- First, a dynamic island on all models. This cool feature will now come to all four models, including iPhone 15 & 15 Plus. It was exclusive to pro models, but now, we can see a dynamic island on all the models.
- In major design changes, regular models will get a pill and hole punch instead of a notch. Some smaller design changes will also occur on all the models, and iPhone 15 Pro will now have a 6.2-inch display.
- iPhone 15 Pro series will get a periscope camera. It means it will have improved zoom capabilities for long-range photography with excellent picture quality. The new camera will double up the zoom power.
4. A more powerful A17 chip with 3nm technology and a Qualcomm modem chip will be added to Pro models. It will enhance the speed by 10 to 15 percent, boost the battery by 35%, and help to produce better images. But wait, the non-pro models might still use A16 chipsets to reduce the prices.
5. Finally, we can see a USB-C port for the first time on any iPhone. After pressure from different government bodies, Apple has decided to use USB-C lightning ports on all its models. That means, from now on, you don’t have to worry about your iPhone charger.
That’s all in this article. I will update you when there is more to discuss.