Huami has a pretty good year for its smartwatch launching. In this year, Huami has introduced two of its most desirable smartwatches, Amazfit GTS & Amazfit GTR. Both have praised by a global audience and liked them for their daily activities. Notably, the Amazfit GTS, which recognized as the main rivalry watch to the Apple Series watches due to its look-a-like display and design. It carries the same layout and a more 342ppi density display screen to make it sharp. Now both Aamzfit watches carry almost the same functions but lack into app support. None of these watches comes with pre-installed apps like Fitbit, Samsung or recently launched Xiaomi Mi Watch.
You can not install the apps or use them on the watch but instead, you can get the app notifications on both watches. If you are missing WhatsApp and want to receive notifications on the GTS or GTR then you have to grant app permission. It is straightforward to get the WhatsApp notification on Amazfit GTS or Amazfit GTR smartwatch. You can view the message on the main screen & act on it. You can see them by using the wearable and later reply to them on a paired smartphone.
Get WhatsApp Notifications on Amazfit GTS & GTR
1. Pair your Amazfit GTS or GTR with smartphone
2. After pairing, open Amazfit app
3. Then tap on Profile
4. Now in My Devices, click on Amazfit GTS or GTR
5. On the next screen, open App Alerts
6. By default, watch can’t access notifications. Tap on it
7. You will be prompted to the next screen. It will ask you to allow grant permission
8. Allow the app notification from Notification Access
9. Once you allow it, then come back to App Alerts screen
10. Now, tap on Manage Apps. It is on the below side
11. Here, scroll down below and activate WhatsApp
When you activate the toggle in front of WhatsApp then the next time you receive the messages, they come on watch. Make sure, you haven’t muted any contacts or groups on the WhatsApp.
Like Apple Watch, Galaxy Watch or Fitbit watch, Amazfit GTS or Amazfit GTR don’t allow you to edit, delete or reply. Maybe that feature comes into the next update. Currently, both watches have received PAI function to evaluate fitness & body health. Follow these steps and use WhatsApp on your Huami Amazfit smartwatch. Got any trouble? Then drop the word in the discussion section below.