The Amazfit GTR 2 & GTS 2 have completed more than six months in the global market. If you put them both with the previous Amazfit GTR & Amazfit GTS, then you will notice lots of improvements and some new features. The new Amazon Alexa, Google Fit, SpO2, more sports modes, and storage has been awarded to them. The smart notifications functionality is also improved over time. In the last models, you can only able to view the incoming messages, where now you can act on them. It allows users to receive messages on the smartwatch, and respond to them.
In the recent update, Huawei has allowed third-party apps to launch on Watch GT 2 Pro. Huami or Zepp Health still has to take this step. It is the reason, the app store is empty, and you won’t see any apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter are not available here. There is a bypass road for it. Even you can’t download the WhatsApp Messenger app on the Amazfit GTR 2 & GTS 2, still you can use it. How? I will explain it here. Follow these guidelines on how to use WhatsApp on Amazfit GTR 2 & Amazfit GTS 2.
WhatsApp on Amazfit GTS 2& GTR 2
1. Open the Zepp app
2. Login & Pair your smartwatch
3. Tap on the Profile tab
4. In My Devices, Select Amazfit GTR 2 or GTS 2
5. On the main display, choose the App Alerts option
6. In this step, you have to permit notifications
7. In the next step, it will redirect you to the Settings. Here, give the permission
8. From the notification access, allow app notifications
9. Next, here is the list of downloaded apps on a paired phone
10. In the drop-down list, WhatApp is waiting for you
11. Activate the toggle to get notifications
After that, you are eligible to receive WhatsApp messages on the Amazfit GTR 2 & Amazfit GTS 2. This method is also applicable to Amazfit GTS 2 Mini, Amazfit GTR 2e & Amazfit GTS 2e.
Madhav Biradar started his career in technology back in 2011, where he covered mobile & gaming articles. He is an enthusiast in smartphone & wearable gadgets. In his free time, he likes to read about new tech gadgets and watch movies.