Samsung’s latest Galaxy Watch Active 2 has some severe functions that’s allow you to forget your smartphone. The ability to use fitness features, start GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, then pair, Bluetooth headsets or earbuds and make calls using the LTE network are some best features of Active 2. You can also surf the internet if that what you want in the emergency. The previous Galaxy Watch & the first Galaxy Watch Active are both also poses these features. Along with it, I really want to mention the function, a camera controller, which makes these smartwatches even more advanced.
With the launch of Watch Active 2, Samsung has introduced its own Camera Controller app. The main benefit of the controller app that you can take photos of your smartphone from the smartwatch. It is the best option for users who want to take group pictures. The Camera Controller app allows you to forget the need for extra stick on the trip. You just need to download one app, and it will save you from packing some other kinds of stuff. If you don’t know how to use the Camera Controller app on Galaxy Watch Active 2, then go with these simple steps.
Control phone camera with Galaxy Watch Active 2
1. Download Camera Controller from Galaxy Store
2. Open the app on your paired smartwatch
3. You can set the timer to catch the exact moment
4. You can also focus the image by tapping on the center of the app
5. To change the front camera to back camera and vice versa, swipe the screen up or down
6. For video recording, first, start shooting videos on a smartphone
7. After that, you can control video recording from Active 2
8. You can also watch a preview of the video recording
These are some essential features added to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 smartwatch. Still, it is not available for older smartwatches though we are waiting to use it on them. At present, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, and Galaxy Fold smartphone users can use it. All the other Galaxy smartphones and the non-Samsung smartphones can’t use the app. The support may come soon in the later version.