The good news is Telegram app is available in the App Store. You can use Telegram Messenger on iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch. Yes, it supports on Apple Watch Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, Series 6 & Watch SE models. The experience to use Telegram on Apple Watch is quite similar to its companion app on the iPhone 12 or iPad Pro. Still, there is another way, if don’t want to install native apps and just want to receive incoming messages.
The same goes with Signal Messenger, you can get all the essential messages, group chats, and other notifications on the smartwatch. Let’s start with how to use Telegram & Signal on Apple Watch Series 6 & Watch SE.
Telegram & Signal on Apple Watch
1. Install Telegram & Signal apps on paired iPhone
2. On iPhone Settings – Notifications
3. Scroll down below & tap on Telegram
4. Activate Allow Notifications & show in the Notification center
5. Again in the Settings – Notifications, open Signal
6. Activate Allow notifications & show them in the Notification center
7. Now open the Watch app on iPhone
8. In the Watch app, open Notifications
9. Go below, and until finding Telegram & Signal
10. Enable the toggle to receive messages
These are the simple ten tips you can go through to receive all the notifications. Signal Messenger is the new app, and currently going through many changes, though it will give you the best experience. Make sure, the do not disturb or flight mode is not active on your iPhone, otherwise, you won’t get any messages. The best part about the Apple Watch is you can reply to or delete the messages.